The Virtual permit program eliminates the need for physical hangtag permits in most parking areas. BuzzCards are the primary entry method in all gated locations. License plate numbers serve as permit credentials and are used for enforcement and gate entry in some parking locations. Customers should keep their BuzzCards handy and update license plate information in The Driver’s Seat.
Customers will not receive physical permit hangtags to display in their cars EXCEPT the following permit types:
E70 Annual Individual Permit (14th Street Parking Deck)
• Customers will be required to park front-in only (no back-in or pull-through parking) as their license plate information will be used for parking enforcement. License plate information can be updated via online parking accounts in The Driver’s Seat.
• Vehicles that are not parked front-in will be subject to citation.
• BuzzCards will be the primary method of entry in all gated locations.
• Temporary permits are available for non-registered vehicles.
• Customers may register multiple vehicles; however, only one allowed on campus at a time.
• Customers who have temporary license plate numbers may purchase permits, however, their license plate info must be updated once permanent tag arrives in The Driver’s Seat.
• To return permits, complete the Permit Return Request form.
Benefits of the virtual permit program include reducing the number of physical permits produced and mailing requirements; allows customers to purchase permits online and have instant parking access; and allows customers to register all personal vehicles under one permit.