Georgia Tech encourages students, faculty, and staff to use cleaner commutes by offering discounted monthly transit passes.
Students and employees can purchase MARTA passes each month at the PTS customer service center. These passes are available the last five business days through the second Friday of the pass month at the PTS customer service center.
Employees are also eligible to purchase their transit pass via payroll deduction for MARTA, GRTA Xpress, CobbLinc, and Gwinnett County Transit. Purchasing a transit pass through payroll deduction, or making a change to your payroll deduction, is now made in OneUSG Connect. All changes must be made by the 4th of the month to take effect the following month.
- Sign into OneUSG Connect via Techworks.
- Click on the Voluntary Deductions tile.
- To start a new deduction, click on 'Add Deduction' and choose your transit provider (MARTA, Xpress, CobbLinc or Gwinnett County Transit).
- Enter deduction amount (if you're paid biweekly put half the pass amount, as you will be deducted twice).
- Enter a Deduction Start Date of the 4th of the current month (you don't have to put an end date).
- To end a current deduction, click on your MARTA or other transit pass deduction
- Enter a Deduction Stop Date of the 4th of the current month (so your current month's check is not deducted for the next month's pass).
- Click 'Submit'.
- When PTS orders the passes from MARTA approximately two weeks prior to the pass month, you'll receive an email stating when and where to pick up your Breeze card, which will be activated to start the 1st of the month.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.