· Each participant may submit no more than two design submissions.
· All submissions must be in color; no black and white or grayscale submissions will be accepted.
· Submissions should have portrait orientation and can be scaled to fit the shape of the standard parking permit (3" width x 5" height).
· The majority of the design should be visible in the center of the submission to allow for information/cutouts to be added to the permits during mass production. (See templates below).
· All submissions must be saved as a raster file at 300 dpi or more (Photoshop PSD or JPG) or as a vector file (Adobe Illustrator Ai, EPS or PDF). Low resolution artwork (less than 300 dpi) will be disqualified.
· Photos of single individuals will be disqualified. Photos of groups of individuals who belong to GT teams or organizations are acceptable.