Mar 1, 2017 | Atlanta, GA
ATLANTA UNITED SOCCER PARKING INSTRUCTIONS
Atlanta United vs. New York Red Bulls
Sunday, March 5, 2017
Bobby Dodd Stadium
On behalf of the Institute, Georgia Tech Athletic Association, and Atlanta United FC, we thank you in advance for your cooperation in hosting the inaugural home match of AUFC in Bobby Dodd Stadium on Sunday, March 5, 2017. This is a sold-out event and will impact the entire campus community. Parking permit holders are being asked to provide spaces for our guests similar to GT football games. Please note that visitor and special events parking revenue plays a critical role in reducing faculty, staff and student permit rates. For more information about how your parking dollars are spent please visit “Where Do My P&T Dollars Go.” Detailed parking instructions are listed below:
Friday, March 3, 2017
Please move your vehicles from the following lots on Friday by 5:00 p.m.:
· Lower E44: directly behind Daniel Lab
· Upper E44: behind the Emerson (A. French) and Lyman Hall Buildings
· E44: includes all service and government vehicle spaces
*E44 Customers may also park in E52-Peters parking deck on Friday. Access for the E52 parking gates will be added to your BuzzCards or carpool permits.
Sunday, March 5, 2017
Please move your vehicles from the following lots by 10:00 a.m. on Sunday. This includes all service and government vehicles:
· E44 (Fowler Street, west of Peters Deck, including all service and government vehicle spaces)
· E65 (Softball Field)
· E65 (Coliseum Lot; including all state and ROTC vehicles/trailers)
· E63 (including all service and government vehicle spaces)
ER51: 4th Street from Brittain Drive to Fowler Street (west of Peters)
· ER51 (Techwood Drive from North Avenue to 5th Street; Brittain Drive; both sides of Fowler Street from Bobby Dodd Way to 5th Street)
· ER55 (Fowler Street from 5th Street to 10th Street)
· W01 (Ferst Drive between Cherry Street and Visitor Parking Area 2)
· W01 (Handicapped/service lot outside Student Center Commons)
· W03 (including all service and government vehicle spaces behind the Student Center Deck)
· W04: Procurement/Business Services
· W04: OHR
· W21 W24 (parking lot at Dalney St. and Ferst Drive only)
· W24: Cherry Street near Russ Chandler Stadium
· Visitors Areas 1, 2, 3, 4 and 10 (8th Street Meters)
Service vehicle spaces on 8th Street
Please note: Unfortunately, vehicles remaining in the aforementioned areas after the deadline will be relocated at the owner’s expense.
No Parking Zones and fire lanes must be kept clear at all times; vehicles in these areas will be relocated at the owner’s expense.
ALTERNATE PARKING AREAS FOR GT PERMIT CUSTOMERS:
You are welcome to move your vehicles to the following alternate lots at any time on Friday, March 3:
· W06 – Marietta Street lots only (excludes Tech Parkway and EH&S lot)
W01 - Tech Parkway only (excludes Ferst Drive)
You may remain parked in these locations on Saturday and Sunday (if needed).
Note: E81-Tech Square Deck is not an alternate parking area.
Note: Normal after-hours/weekend access for Annual Individual and Carpool Permits is not permitted on gameday.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RELEASING TOWED VEHICLES
Customers whose vehicles are towed may visit the Parking and Transportation Services Office in Tech Square on gameday from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. to pay their fines and release their vehicles. The office is located at 828 W. Peachtree Street, Atlanta, GA 30332. Please bring ID, license plate number and payment method (cash, check or credit).
After 7:00 p.m. customers should report to the Georgia Tech Police Department (879 Hemphill Avenue, NW Atlanta, Georgia 30332) to pay their fines online via The Driver’s Seat at www.driverseat.gatech.edu (credit only) and to claim their vehicles.
Customers are responsible for paying all fines for citations received on gameday to release their vehicles.
Returning to Assigned Parking Areas
Customers may return to their assigned parking areas one hour after the game ends.
All vehicles must be returned to assigned areas by 8:00 a.m. on Monday, March 6. Vehicles that remain in alternate parking zones after this time are subject to citation.
If special exceptions are required, please contact Parking and Transportation Services at (404) 385-PARK (7275) for assistance.
Transit Operations for Gameday
· The Weekend Grocery Shuttle will end operations at 3:30 p.m. on Sunday.
· The Tech Trolley will be in normal Sunday service (3:00 p.m. to 9:45 p.m.) Expect delays due to gameday vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
The Stingerette Nighttime Service and the Midnight Rambler will begin operations one hour after the game ends.
Enjoy the game!
For more information about Atlanta United, visit www.atlutd.com/schedule .