Georgia Tech encourages students, faculty, and staff to use cleaner commutes by offering discounted monthly transit passes for the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA).
Students and employees can pay for MARTA passes each month in the PTS customer service center. These passes are available the last five business days through the second Friday of the pass month at the PTS customer service office.
Faculty and staff are also eligible for discounted passes via payroll deduction for MARTA, Georgia Regional Transportation Authority (GRTA) Xpress bus system, CobbLinc, and Gwinnett County Transit.
Changes to payroll deductions for transit passes are now made in OneUSG Connect. All changes must be made by the 4th of the month to take effect the following month.
- Sign into OneUSG Connect via Techworks.
- Click on the Voluntary Deductions tile.
- To start a new deduction, click on 'Add Deduction' and choose your transit provider (MARTA, Xpress, CobbLinc or Gwinnett County Transit).
- Enter deduction amount (if you're paid biweekly put half the pass amount, as you will be deducted twice).
- Enter a Deduction Start Date of the 4th of the current month (you don't have to put an end date).
- To end a current deduction, click on your MARTA or other transit pass deduction
- Enter a Deduction Stop Date of the 4th of the current month (so your current month's check is not deducted for the next month's pass).
- Click 'Submit'.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.