Please review this request carefully to minimize your impact from this week’s football game.
Kickoff: 12:00 p.m.
Wednesday, Nov. 24
To accommodate Athletics and team parking, please move your vehicles from the following area Wednesday by 6 a.m.:
- ER51: Fowler Street from 4th Street to Bobby Dodd Way
ER51 customers may park in other open ER51 spaces until 6 a.m. on Saturday, Nov. 27.
To accommodate service vehicle parking, please move your vehicles from the following lot Wednesday by 2 p.m.:
- ER55: 6th Street (softball field side only)
ER55 customers may park in other open ER55 spaces.
To accommodate TV trucks and RV parking, please move your vehicles from the following lots Wednesday by 5 p.m.:
- Lower E44: directly behind Daniel Lab
- Upper E44: behind Emerson (A. French) and Lyman Hall
- W21: upper lot overlooking Ferst Drive
E44 customers may park in E52-Peters deck Thursday. Gate access will be added to your BuzzCard or Carpool permit.
W21 customers may park in other open W21 spaces or W27-CRB.
Saturday, Nov. 27
Please move your vehicles from the following lots by 6 a.m. Saturday:
If you plan on leaving your vehicle on campus during the break, you may relocate your vehicle to the alternate lots on Wednesday, Nov. 24.
- E40 (Klaus deck)
- E44 (Fowler Street, west of Peters Deck)
- E45 (President’s Lot)
- E46 (Burge/North Avenue)
- E48 (Wardlaw deck)
- E49 (East Zone Non-residential)
- E52 (Peters deck)
- E63 (O’Keefe)
- E65 (Softball field, McCamish Pavilion lot, including all state and ROTC vehicles/trailers)
- ER51 (4th Street, Techwood Drive from North Avenue to 5th Street, Brittain Drive, both side of Fowler Street from Bobby Dodd Way to 5th Street)
- ER55 (Fowler Street from 5th Street to 6th Street)
- W01 (Ferst Drive from Cherry Street to the Student Center deck)
- W02 (Student Center deck)
- W04 (Procurement/Business Services/OHR)
- W10 (CRC deck)
- W21 (Physics/Boggs/Mason)
- Visitors Areas 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, and 10 (8th Street Meters)
- Service vehicle spaces on 8th Street
- This includes all service and government vehicle spaces.
- Unfortunately, vehicles remaining in the aforementioned areas after the deadline may be relocated at the owner’s expense.
- No parking zones and fire lanes must be kept clear at all times; vehicles in these areas will be relocated at the owner’s expense.
You may begin parking in any of the areas listed below starting Wednesday, Nov. 24 at any time through Sunday, Nov. 28:
- W06: Tech Parkway/Marietta Street (excluding Ivan Allen College/Habersham lot at 781 Marietta St.)
- WR29: West Campus Housing area
- W31: IPST
- E70: GTRI
You may park in the areas listed below Wednesday, Nov. 24 after 5 p.m. through Sunday, Nov. 28:
- W22: Dalney deck
Parking access for gated locations will be added to your BuzzCard or Carpool permit.
Find a map of parking zones here.
- E81-Tech Square deck is not an alternate parking location.
- Normal after-hours/weekend access for Annual Individual and Carpool Permits is not permitted on gameday. This does not include Evening/Weekend permit access in E81-Tech Square deck.
- Customers are responsible for paying the posted hourly rates if a parking ticket is pulled upon entry.
Instructions for Releasing Towed Vehicles
Visit driverseat.gatech.edu and pay all existing fines online. Once payment has been made, please call 404-385-7275 for instructions on retrieving the impounded vehicle.
Customers are responsible for paying any prior fines including all citations received on gameday to release their vehicle.
Returning to Assigned Parking Areas
Customers may return to their assigned parking areas one hour after the game ends.
All vehicles must be returned to assigned areas by 8 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 29. Vehicles that remain in alternate parking zones after this time are subject to citation.
Transit Operations for the break and Gameday
Wednesday, Nov. 24, 2021
The Midnight Rambler will not operate on Wednesday evening, Nov. 24. All other GT Transit and Stingerette services will operate normal service hours and levels this day.
Thursday and Friday, Nov. 25 and 26, 2021
There will be no GT Transit or Stingerette services Thursday and Friday, Nov. 25 and 26.
Saturday, Nov. 27, 2021
The Grocery Shuttle will serve the Transit Hub, West Campus Housing, and Graduate/Family Housing on Saturday, Nov. 27. It will not serve East Campus. Please use the Passio GO! mobile app or bus.gatech.edu to track the Grocery Shuttle. Stingerette will operate normal service hours and levels this day.
Sunday, Nov. 28, 2021
All GT Transit and Stingerette services will operate normal service hours and levels.
We understand that this may be an inconvenience to you. On behalf of Georgia Tech, we thank you in advance for your cooperation. We appreciate your patience and continued support.