Gameday: Sat., Sept. 11, 2021
Kickoff: 12 p.m.
Please review this request carefully to minimize your impact from this week’s football game.
Thurs., Sept. 9
To accommodate TV trucks, please move your vehicles from the following lots Thursday by 5 p.m.:
- Lower E44: directly behind Daniel Lab
- Upper E44: behind Emerson (A. French) and Lyman Hall
E44 customers may park in E52-Peters deck Thursday. Gate access will be added to your BuzzCard or Carpool permit.
Fri., Sept. 10
To accommodate RV and bus parking, please move your vehicles from the following lot Friday by 12 p.m.:
- ER51: Fowler Street from 4th Street to Bobby Dodd Way
- W21: upper lot overlooking Ferst Drive
ER51 customers may park in other open ER51 spaces.
W21 customers may park in other open W21 spaces or W27-CRB.
To accommodate service vehicle parking, please move your vehicles from the following lot Friday by 2 p.m.:
- ER55: 6th Street (softball field side only)
ER55 customers may park in other open ER55 spaces.
Sat., Sept. 11
Please move your vehicles from the following lots by 6 a.m. Saturday:
- E40 (Klaus deck)
- E44 (Fowler Street, west of Peters Deck)
- E45 (President’s Lot)
- E46 (Burge/North Avenue)
- E48 (Wardlaw deck)
- E49 (East Zone Non-residential)
- E52 (Peters deck)
- E63 (O’Keefe)
- E65 (Softball field, McCamish Pavilion lot, including all state and ROTC vehicles/trailers)
- ER51 (4th Street, Techwood Drive from North Avenue to 5th Street, Brittain Drive, both side of Fowler Street from Bobby Dodd Way to 5th Street)
- ER55 (Fowler Street from 5th Street to 10th Street)
- W01 (Ferst Drive from Cherry Street to the Student Center deck)
- W02 (Student Center deck)
- W04 (Procurement/Business Services/OHR)
- W10 (CRC deck)
- W21 (Physics/Boggs/Mason)
- Visitors Areas 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, and 10 (8th Street Meters)
- Service vehicle spaces on 8th Street
- This includes all service and government vehicle spaces.
- Unfortunately, vehicles remaining in the aforementioned areas after the deadline may be relocated at the owner’s expense.
- No parking zones and fire lanes must be kept clear at all times; vehicles in these areas will be relocated at the owner’s expense.
You may begin parking in any of the areas listed below starting Fri., Sept. 10 at any time through Sun., Sept. 12:
- W06: Tech Parkway/Marietta Street (excluding Ivan Allen College/Habersham lot at 781 Marietta St.)
- WR29: West Campus Housing area
- W31: IPST
- E70: GTRI
You may park in the areas listed below Fri., Sept. 10 after 5 p.m. through Sun., Sept. 12:
- W22: Dalney deck
Parking access for gated locations will be added to your BuzzCard or Carpool permit.
Find a map of parking zones here.
- E81-Tech Square deck is not an alternate parking location.
- Normal after-hours/weekend access for Annual Individual and Carpool Permits is not permitted on gameday. This does not include Evening/Weekend permit access in E81-Tech Square deck.
- Customers are responsible for paying the posted hourly rates if a parking ticket is pulled upon entry.
Instructions for Releasing Towed Vehicles
Visit driverseat.gatech.edu and pay all fines online. Once payment has been made, please call 404-385-7275 for instructions on retrieving the impounded vehicle.
Customers are responsible for paying all fines for citations received on gameday to release their vehicles.
Returning to Assigned Parking Areas
Customers may return to their assigned parking areas one hour after the game ends. All vehicles must be returned to assigned areas by 8:00 a.m. on Mon., Sept. 13. Vehicles that remain in alternate parking zones after this time are subject to citation.
Transit Operations for Gameday
The Grocery Shuttle will serve only West Campus Housing and Graduate/Family Housing on Sat. Sept. 11, 2021. Normal service will resume Sun., Sept. 12, 2021. Use the Passio GO! mobile app or bus.gatech.edu to track the Grocery Shuttle.