Revenue generated by Parking & Transportation Services is solely devoted to providing services that directly benefit our customers. As an auxiliary unit within Campus Services, the department is financially self-sustaining, with Parking generating its own revenue. In addition to mandatory student fees and an Institute allocation, Transportation earns revenue from charter rentals, special transit services and transit advertising.
The breakout below shows how your parking dollars were invested in 2014-2015 in order to provide the best products and services to you and to all of our patrons.
- Construction Loan Payment - 38%
- Parking Personnel - 24%
- Maintenance & Repair - 22%
- Utilities & Institute Allocation - 11%
- Business & Office Supplies - 5%
- Contracted Stinger & Trolley Services - 72%
- Transportation Personnel - 19%
- Utilities & Institute Allocations - 3%
- Business & Office Supplies - 3%
- Maintenance & Repair - 3%