FOOTBALL GAME PARKING
Gameday: Saturday, November 26, 2011
Kickoff: 12:00 p.m.
Go Jackets! Beat the Bulldogs!!!
**Parking during the Thanksgiving Holiday:
Customers who will leave campus early for Thanksgiving break and also have permits in parking areas that must be vacated for the football game can relocate their vehicles starting Friday, November 18, 2011 at 5:00 p.m. Click here for more information about Thanksgiving parking and transit.
On Saturday, November 26, Georgia Tech will host UGA. On behalf of the Institute and the Georgia Tech Athletic Association, we thank you in advance for your cooperation in hosting this campus event. Please do your part to provide parking spaces for our off-campus fans and guests by adhering to the following gameday parking instructions:
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
To accommodate for the gameday television coverage, please move your vehicles from the following lots/streets by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday:
- Lower E44: directly behind Daniel Lab
- Upper E44: behind the Emerson (A. French) and Lyman Hall Buildings
- W04: parking row adjacent to the Business Services Building
- W04: parking row on the opposite side of the lot
- W04: two middle diagonal rows
Friday, November 25, 2011
Please move your vehicles from the following lots by 11:00 p.m. on Friday:
- E40,E44 (Fowler Street, west of Peters Deck),E45,E46,E48,E49,E52,E65 8th Street,E65 Softball Field,E65 Coliseum Lot, E63, ER51 (Techwood Drive from North Avenue to 4th Street; Brittain Drive; both sides of Fowler Street from 10th Street to 4th Street),W01 (Ferst Drive between Cherry Street and Visitor Parking Area 2),W02,W03,W21,W24
- Cherry Street (meters) between North Avenue and Ferst Drive
- Visitors Areas 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, and 9
Please note: Unfortunately, vehicles remaining in the aforementioned areas after the deadline will be relocated at the owner’s expense. No Parking Zones and fire lanes must be kept clear at all times.
ALTERNATE PARKING LOTS:
To accommodate Georgia Tech permit patrons on gameday, you are welcome to move your vehicles to the following alternate lots:
Ungated Parking Areas: Relocate here anytime after 5:00 p.m. on Friday, November 18
- W06, W07, W28, W32 and WR29
- W01 (north of Means Street, behind CRC)
Gated Parking Areas: Relocate here starting Friday, November 18 after 5:00 p.m. daily (BuzzCards will allow access into gated parking areas)
- E70, W10, W23, W26, and W27
Please note: Vehicles that have been temporarily relocated to alternate parking lots must be returned to assigned areas by 8:00 a.m. on Monday, November 28, 2011. Vehicles that remain in the alternate parking zones after this time are subject to citation.
SPECIAL NOTE: If special exceptions are required, please contact the Parking and Transportation Services office at (404) 385-PARK(7275) for instructions.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RELEASING TOWED VEHICLES
Customers whose vehicles are towed may visit the Parking and Transportation Services Office in Tech Square on gameday from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. to pay their fines and release their vehicles. The office is located at 828 W. Peachtree Street, Atlanta, GA 30332. Please bring ID, license plate number and payment method (cash, check or credit/debit).
After 3:00 p.m. customers should report to the Georgia Tech Police Department (879 Hemphill Avenue, NW Atlanta, Georgia 30332) to pay their fines online via My Parking Account at www.pts.gatech.edu and to claim their vehicles.
Customers are responsible for paying all fines for citations received on gameday to release their vehicles.
Tech Town Gameday Shuttle
Atlantic Station now offers a gameday shuttle service for select home games. For more information, visit http://www.ramblinwreck.com/ot/techtown.html.
Other Gameday Changes for Saturday, November 26
- The 4th Street exit for E81 (Tech Square parking deck) will be closed on Saturday.
- The Tech Trolley will operate on its normal route and schedule (10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.). Due to increased vehicular and pedestrian traffic, delays are expected.
- The Grocery Shuttle will not operate on gameday.