· Parking on campus in one assigned zone from the time of purchase through July 31, 2012
· After-hours and weekend parking (Mon. - Fri., 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 a.m.) in non-residential and gated areas
· Ability to register all of your vehicles with one hangtag permit
· One (1) free courtesy permit issued per month if you forget your permit or BuzzCard
· Alternate parking assignments if parking zone is full (complete an out-of-area request form at www.pts.gatech.edu)
· Courtesy call before towing vehicle for parking violation or emergency relocation
· Email updates about parking accommodations for gamedays, special events, campus construction and maintenance
· Motorist Assistance Program Service (MAPS) to assist with jump starts
· Regular patrols by enforcement staff and GT Police for added security
· Annual renewal privilege for same parking zone
· Permit purchases via Bursar’s accounts (students only)
· Weekly or monthly pre-tax payroll deduction (faculty and staff only)
· Prorated refunds for permits returned before March 31
· Access to My Parking Account at www.pts.gatech.edu to update vehicle information and submit citation appeals and payments
Annual parking permits cost $657 (prorated weekly). Students’ permit fees will be transferred to student Bursar accounts. Faculty and staff can pay for their permits via pre-tax payroll deduction, cash, check or credit/debit.
Also, customers living off campus can purchase carpool permits with their classmates or colleagues. Permits are $557 for two-member carpools and $457 for three-member carpools (also prorated weekly and transferred to Bursar accounts). Carpool members enjoy the same benefits as annual permit customers in addition to receiving 12 courtesy permits throughout the year if one member needs to drive alone occasionally.
To reserve a carpool permit, log on to www.pts.gatech.edu, click My Parking Account and follow the prompts to register.
To purchase an annual permit, customers should bring their license or BuzzCard and vehicle registration to the Parking and Transportation Services office, located in Tech Square across from the College of Management on the corner of 5th Street and West Peachtree Street. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. except on official Institute holidays.
In addition, click on the links below to learn more about special permits for:
Motorcycles, mopeds, and scooters
SmartPark (for occasional drivers to campus)