Nov 30, 2016 | Atlanta
GT's Next Parking Permit Design Could be YOURS!
Win a FREE 2017-2018 Parking Permit! Enter the Parking Permit Design Contest!
How to Enter:
· Participants may submit original illustrations (drawn digitally or by hand) or photographs that represent a positive experience, memory or image at Georgia Tech. All photos must be taken on the Georgia Tech campus.
· All submissions must be submitted digitally to firstname.lastname@example.org as an email attachment. Include the participant’s name, GTID, classification, email address, phone number and a short description of your submission’s relevance/significance to Georgia Tech. (See design details under “Design Specifications”).
· The deadline to enter is January 16, 2017. Winners will be notified by February 28, 2017.
Rules for Contest Participants:
1. All contestants must be official students, faculty members or staff of Georgia Tech in good standing with Parking and Transportation Services.
2. Parking and Transportation Services employees are not eligible to participate/win.
3. Submissions will be accepted from individuals only. No group submissions will be accepted.
4. Each participant may submit no more than two design submissions.
5. All design submissions will become the property of PTS.
6. Submissions must be original illustrations (drawn digitally or by hand) or photos that represent a positive experience, memory or image at Georgia Tech. All photos must be taken on the Georgia Tech campus. All submissions must be in color; no black and white or grayscale submissions will be accepted.
7. Submissions should have portrait orientation and can be scaled to fit the shape of the standard parking permit (2.75" width x 4.75" height). The majority of the design should be visible in the center of the submission to allow for information/cutouts to be added to the permits during mass production. See template for examples.
8. All submissions must be saved as a raster file at 300 dpi or more (Photoshop PSD or JPG) or as a vector file (Adobe Illustrator Ai, EPS or PDF). Low resolution artwork (less than 300 dpi) will be disqualified.
9. All submissions must be submitted digitally to email@example.com as an email attachment. Also include the participant’s name, GTID, classification, email address, phone number and a short description of your submission’s relevance/significance to Georgia Tech.
Rules for Contest Winners:
1. Contest winners will be selected anonymously by a committee comprised of Georgia Tech Campus Services staff members. Three submissions will be chosen to be featured on the Annual Individual Permit, the Carpool Permit and the Alumni Permit for the 2017-2018 permit year.
2. Contest winners may not reproduce the winning submissions in the form of a parking permit. Doing so will result in the loss of parking privileges.
3. Contest winners will win a free 2017-2018 Annual Individual or Carpool Permit. Contest winners will receive their permit assignment through the normal registration process. Preferred parking locations are not guaranteed.
4. Contest winners may choose a permit of a lesser value than the Annual Individual Permit. The value of all prizes will not exceed the price of an Annual Individual Permit.
5. Contest winners must apply for an Annual Individual or Carpool permit at www.driverset.gatech.edu during the annual permit renewal and presales period (April 1, 2017 through August 31, 2017).
6. Contest winners who have citations must pay them in full before the free permit is issued.
7. Contest winners who return their permits will forfeit any prizes. Permits awarded to winners cannot be returned or refunded for cash value or credit.
8. Contest winners who desire reserved spaces, official business permits, multi-access, dual access, R-All or any additional feature for the annual permit will be responsible for paying for these features.
9. Contest winners agree to have their names publicized on the PTS website, the PTS map/brochure, via GT media outlets and printed on the permits.