Georgia Tech vs. Notre Dame
Gameday: Saturday, October 31, 2020
Kickoff: 3:30 p.m.
Go Jackets! Beat the Irish!
On behalf of the Institute and the Georgia Tech Athletic Association, we thank you in advance for your cooperation in hosting this campus event. Please do your part to provide parking spaces for our off-campus fans and guests by adhering to the following gameday parking instructions:
Thursday, October 29 through Sunday, November 1, 2020
To accommodate TV trucks, please move your vehicles from the following lots on Thursday by 6:00 p.m.:
- Lower E44: directly behind Daniel Lab
- Upper E44: behind the Emerson (A. French) and Lyman Hall Buildings (including all service and government vehicle spaces)
E44 Customers may park in E52-Peters parking deck on Thursday, October 29. Access for the E52 parking gates will be added to your BuzzCards or Carpool permits.
Friday, October 30, 2020
To accommodate RV parking, please move your vehicles from the following lot on Friday by 12:00 p.m.:
- W21: upper lot overlooking Ferst Drive
W21 customers may park in other open W21 spaces or W27-CRB.
To accommodate service vehicle parking, please move your vehicles from the following lot on Friday by 2:00 p.m.:
• ER55: 6th Street – (Softball Field side only)
ER55 customers may park in other open ER55 spaces.
Saturday, October 31, 2020
Please move your vehicles from the following lots by 6:00 a.m. on Saturday. This includes all service and government vehicles:
- ER51 (4th Street)
- ER51 (Techwood Drive from North Avenue to 5th Street; Brittain Drive; both sides of Fowler Street from Bobby Dodd Way to 5th Street)
- ER55 (Fowler Street from 5th Street to 10th Street)
- E40 (Klaus Deck)
- E44 (Fowler Street, west of Peters Deck, including all service and government vehicle spaces)
- E45 (President’s Lot)
- E46 (Burge/North Ave.)
- E48 (Wardlaw Deck)
- E49 (East Zone Non-Residential)
- E52 (Peters Deck)
- E65 (Softball Field)
- E65 (McCamish Pavilion Lot; including all state and ROTC vehicles/trailers)
- E63 (O’Keefe Lot, including all service and government vehicle spaces)
- W01 (Ferst Drive between Cherry Street and the driveway to Student Center deck)
- W01 (Disability/service lot outside Student Center Commons)
- W02 (Student Center Parking Deck)
- W04 (Procurement/Business Services)
- W04 (OHR)
- W21 (Physics/Boggs/Mason)
- Visitors Areas 1, 2, 4, 6, 9 and 10 (8th Street Meters)
- Service vehicle spaces on 8th Street
Unfortunately, vehicles remaining in the aforementioned areas after the deadline may be relocated at the owner’s expense.
No Parking Zones and fire lanes must be kept clear at all times; vehicles in these areas will be relocated at the owner’s expense.
Unlisted parking areas do not have to be vacated but may experience congestion.
Alternate Parking Areas for GT Permit Customers:
You are welcome to move your vehicles to the following alternate lots at any time on Friday, October 30 after 5:00 p.m. only (except W10 and W22):
- W06 Tech Parkway/Marietta Street (excluding Ivan Allen College/Habersham lot at 781 Marietta St.)
- WR29 (West Campus Housing area)
- W31 (IPST)
- E70 (GTRI)
- W10 (CRC Deck) *Will be available beginning at 5pm only on Friday, October 30
- W22 (Dalney Deck) *Will be available beginning at 5pm only on Friday, October 30
You may remain parked in these locations on Saturday and Sunday (if needed).
Normal after-hours/weekend access for Annual Individual and Carpool Permits is not permitted on gameday.
Customers are responsible for paying the posted hourly rates if a parking ticket is pulled upon entry.
E81-Tech Square Parking Restrictions
E81-Tech Square will not be available for after-hours access on Friday or Saturday. This does not include Evening/Weekend permit access.
The 4Th Street entrance will be closed on Saturday. Please enter via Williams Street or Spring Street.
E81-Tech Square Deck is not an alternate parking area.
NEW: Instructions for Releasing Towed Vehicles
In order to maintain social distancing and safe practices, the Parking Office will no longer be open on gameday. Customers whose vehicles are towed should visit driverseat.gatech.edu and pay their fines online. Once payment has been made, please call 404-385-7275 to get instructions on retrieving the impounded vehicle.
Customers are responsible for paying all fines for citations received on gameday to release their vehicles.
Returning to Assigned Parking Areas
Customers may return to their assigned parking areas one hour after the game ends.
All vehicles must be returned to assigned areas by 8:00 a.m. on Monday, November 2. Vehicles that remain in alternate parking zones after this time are subject to citation.
Transit Operations for Gameday
- Due to road closures, the Weekend Grocery Shuttle will only serve West Campus Housing and Graduate and Family Housing on Saturday, October 31. Normal routing will resume Sunday, November 1 (10:17 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.).
- The Stingerette Nighttime service will begin operations one (1) hour after the game ends.
Enjoy the game. GO JACKETS!