Georgia Tech vs. Duke
Saturday, November 28, 2020
Kickoff: 7:00 p.m.
Go Jackets! Beat the Blue Devils!
On behalf of the Institute and the Georgia Tech Athletic Association, we thank you in advance for your cooperation in hosting this campus event. Please do your part to provide parking spaces for our off-campus fans and guests by adhering to the following gameday parking instructions:
If you’re leaving campus early for winter break, please see “Returned to Assigned Parking” below for early alternate parking locations.
Tuesday, November 24 through Sunday, November 29, 2020
To accommodate TV trucks, please move your vehicles from the following lots on Thursday by 5:00 p.m.:
- Lower E44: directly behind Daniel Lab
- Upper E44: behind the Emerson (A. French) and Lyman Hall Buildings (including all service and government vehicle spaces)
E44 Customers may park in E52-Peters parking deck on Tuesday, November 24. Access for the E52 parking gates will be added to your BuzzCards or Carpool permits.
Friday, November 27, 2020
To accommodate for RV parking, please move your vehicles from the following lot on Friday by 12:00 p.m.:
- W21: upper lot overlooking Ferst Drive
W21 customers may park in other open W21 spaces or W27-CRB.
To accommodate service vehicle parking, please move your vehicles from the following lot on Friday by 2:00 p.m.:
- ER55: 6th Street – (softball field side only)
ER55 customers may park in other open ER55 spaces.
Saturday, November 28, 2020
Please move your vehicles from the following lots by 6:00 a.m. on Saturday. This includes all service and government vehicles:
- ER51 (4th Street)
- ER51 (Techwood Drive from North Avenue to 5th Street; Brittain Drive; both sides of Fowler Street from Bobby Dodd Way to 5th Street.)
- ER55 (Fowler Street from 5th Street to 10th Street)
- E40 (Klaus Deck)
- E44 (Fowler Street, west of Peters Deck, including all service and government vehicle spaces)
- E45 (President’s Lot)
- E46 (Burge/North Ave.)
- E48 (Wardlaw Deck)
- E49 (East Zone Non-Residential)
- E52 (Peters Deck)
- E65 (Softball Field)
- E65 (McCamish Pavilion Lot; including all state and ROTC vehicles/trailers)
- E63 (O’Keefe Lot, including all service and government vehicle spaces)
- W01 (Ferst Drive between Cherry Street and the driveway to Student Center deck)
- W01 (Disability/service lot outside Student Center Commons)
- W02 (Student Center Parking Deck)
- W04 (Procurement/Business Services)
- W04 (OHR)
- W21 (Physics/Boggs/Mason)
- Visitors Areas 1, 2, 4, 6, 9 and 10 (8th Street Meters)
- Service vehicle spaces on 8th Street
Unfortunately, vehicles remaining in the aforementioned areas after the deadline may be relocated at the owner’s expense.
No Parking Zones and fire lanes must be kept clear at all times; vehicles in these areas will be relocated at the owner’s expense.
Unlisted parking areas do not have to be vacated but may experience congestion.
Alternate Parking Areas for GT Permit Customers:
You are welcome to move your vehicles to the following alternate lots at any time on Tuesday, November 24.
- W06 Tech Parkway/Marietta Street (excluding Ivan Allen College/Habersham lot at 781 Marietta St.)
- WR29 (West Campus Housing area)
- W31 (IPST)
- E70 (GTRI)
- W22 (Dalney Deck) *Will be available beginning at 5:00 p.m. only on Friday, November 27.
You may remain parked in these locations on Saturday and Sunday (if needed).
Normal after-hours/weekend access for Annual Individual and Carpool Permits is not permitted on gameday.
Customers are responsible for paying the posted hourly rates if a parking ticket is pulled upon entry.
E81-Tech Square Parking Restrictions
E81-Tech Square will not be available for after-hours access on Friday or Saturday. This does not include Evening/Weekend permit access.
E81-Tech Square Deck is not an alternate parking area.
NEW: Instructions for Releasing Towed Vehicles
In order to maintain social distancing and safe practices, the Parking Office will no longer be open on game day. Customers whose vehicles are towed should visit driverseat.gatech.edu and pay their fines online. Once payment has been made, please call 404-385-7275 to get instructions on retrieving the impounded vehicle.
Customers are responsible for paying all fines for citations received on gameday to release their vehicles.
Returning to Assigned Parking Areas
Customers may return to their assigned parking areas one hour after the game ends.
All vehicles must be returned to assigned areas by 8:00 a.m. on Monday, November 30. Vehicles that remain in alternate parking zones after this time are subject to citation.
NOTE: The following parking locations should remain clear of vehicles throughout winter break due to scheduled special events:
- ER51: Fowler Street (from 10th Street to Bobby Dodd Way)
- ER51: Techwood (from North Ave. to 4th Street)
- E52: Peters deck (upper and lower)
- E63: O’Keefe lot
- E65: McCamish Pavilion lot
- W01: Ferst Drive
- W02: Student Center deck
Alternate Parking: You may park in ER66: Family Housing/10th and Home deck; W06: Tech Parkway/Marietta Street lots; or W10: CRC deck starting Tuesday, November 24, 2020 through Sunday, January 17, 2021. Access for these lots will be added to your BuzzCard or Carpool permit. All vehicles must be returned to their assigned areas by 8:00 a.m. on Monday, January 18, 2021.
Transit Operations for Gameday
- Until 1:00 p.m., the Weekend Grocery Shuttle will operate its normal route and schedule on Saturday, November 28. Due to stadium adjacent roadways closures then, the Shuttle will only serve West Campus Housing and Graduate and Family Housing (from 1:00 to 5:30pm). Normal routing will resume Sunday, November 29 (10:17am to 5:30pm). Use the Passio GO! mobile app or bus.gatech.edu to track the Grocery Shuttle.
- The Stingerette Nighttime service will begin operations one (1) hour after the game ends.
Enjoy the game! GO JACKETS!